Assessment Services and Your Business
Why do you need to assess your infrastructure?
The simple answer is; to ensure your environment is performing to its best possible capacity.
A professional assessment service will perform a comprehensive and objective assessment of your IT infrastructure. It will then recommend the technical, operational, security and compliance improvements you need to make in order to deliver against your defined business strategy.
IT environments are becoming increasingly complex and service requirements ever more demanding. As a result, it can difficult to find the time or resources needed to keep track of exactly what you have in place and how well it’s working. For this reason having your IT infrastructure expertly and independently assessed makes sound commercial sense.
An assessment of your IT infrastructure covers many aspects:
- Identifies hardware and system software issues that may impact productivity
- Confirms that servers are installed properly and configured for security and efficiency
- Evaluates the adequacy of existing security measures for dealing with viruses, spyware, firewalls, and internet intrusions
- Identifies reasons why outages and downtime might occur
- Investigates the efficacy of back-ups and assesses how these are managed and monitored
- Validates software licensing and compliance
To find out whether your business needs an assessment of its IT infrastructure, take a look at the solutions availableDiscover Solutions