Managed Services For Your Business
What is IT infrastructure management?
There are many aspects to IT infrastructure management. Getting all of them right, all of the time is the key to success.
Managed services gives you 24x7 access to expert technicians, tools and processes that can be both difficult and costly to resource on your own.
Businesses often choose managed services provision when they are seeking to resolve significant pain points within their IT organisation. However, there are a myriad of practical and financial benefits that you can gain when you choose to go down the managed services route.
One key benefit is that you no longer have to rely on your own internal toolsets to pinpoint and resolve IT service issues. Managed services providers have the most advanced toolsets at their disposal which results in much faster diagnoses and remediation.
They can also provide you with access to data and information that can prove to be extremely valuable to your business. This is the type of data that few organisations have at their disposal and can provide actionable insights that lead to service improvements or lower costs.
How do you decide whether managed services is right for you?
The best way is to review some of the most compelling drivers for implementing a managed service and see which most apply to your situation. Once you identify one or more drivers that match your particular challenges and objectives, you can be confident that you are on the right path.
Typical drivers for choosing managed services:
- Cost of managing your own IT is too high
- High turnover in IT resources
- Difficulty in hiring the right technical skills
- Need to reduce IT complexity
- Struggling to keep pace with changing technologies
- Regularly being drawn into crisis management
- Compliance and regulations issues
- Need for greater automation and standard processes
- Failing to meet SLA’s
- Reduce time and effort needed to roll out new applications
- Desire to give more focus to strategic issues